Create an account (step-by-step below) and give one time or set up recurring donations through your bank or on your credit card or debit card. Your account preferences will be saved for future giving.
There is a small processing fee associated with all electronic donations. You will be given the option to include these with your donations. You will receive an email receipt with each donation, and a summary for tax purposes at the end of the year.
4. Download the Tithe.ly app to give from your phone or tablet
After downloading and installing the app, select the correct church either by using location or by searching for the church name. Once you have confirmed the correct church, create an account to set up one time or recurring donations through your bank or using your credit or debit card. There is a small processing fee associated with all app donations. You will be given the option to cover these fees with your donations. You will receive a receipt with each donation, and a summary for tax purposes at the end of the year.
Step-by-step instructions for setting up an account.
1. Select the church to which you would like to give.
2. Set up your account with name, address, email etc. as instructed on the screen.
3. Enter the amount of your donation.
4. Select your gift type (On the app, you will see a menu of options at the bottom of your mobile app which you can scroll through to select where you would like your donation to go. If you select "Other," please specify in the "Note/memo" box at the bottom of the page.
5. Choose if you will be paying the fees. (Bank transfer is 1% + 30¢ per transaction; credit and debit card fees are 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction.) Note that some banks will not accept debit card transactions processed for these transactions.
Questions? Email to set up a phone call if you need help with your electronic giving, or have questions about the process.